Paid subscribers get access to the full weekly newsletter of recommendations, including what’s beyond the paywall. Join us for $5/month to see everything! Hi, happy Friday! I hope you had a good week. This month, I had the pleasure of writing the cover column for second issue of The Eddy, the print newspaper from Riverhead, one of my favorite publishers. I shared my story of what made me a reader, and why I think it’s more important than ever to instill a love for reading in our children. Get your copy of The Eddy at hundreds of independent bookstores across the U.S. You can also sign up here to receive a FREE copy mailed to you. I have to say that it’s such a delight to receive an old school PRINT newspaper—and they do such a good job with including fun seasonal segments, well-designed graphics, and columns from authors and book people we love. The perfect companion for your morning cup of coffee. <3 Alright, lots to share in today’s weekend issue — so onto that! What I’m Reading
New Book Releases
Pretty things I saved this week — left to right, clockwise: A staple chocolate brown knit. // An elegant table lamp. // Blue embroidered cardigan // This croc clutch looks divine. // Deep purple corduroy barrel pants. Have and love in the clay color. // Splatterware mug // Weatherproof rain boots // My go-to loafers under $200. My One Passionate Recommendation of The Week I have worn these Pistola pants nearly every day this week and I can’t shut up about them. They are the real deal if you’re looking for a comfortable pant this season that’s not denim. Best of all, they come in PETITE sizing. The drawstring has helped me wear these pants from early postpartum to now, 7 months postpartum. For my non-PP readers, they run big, so consider sizing down. I just bought a new pair in the brown. Sales & A Few Things to Note
You can see more of my finds here on ShopMy (follow me by adding me to a “Circle”). You can also find me on Instagram where I share links in the moment. This post contains affiliate links. Each week, I’m sharing a few bonus recs, personal stories, and links for my paid subs under the paywall… This week: a show I’d love to watch, insights from navigating the big girl bed transition, what made me feel better this week, and a hit recipe I cooked... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Downtime to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
petak, 2. listopada 2026.
What I'm reading, the book I put down, and the pants I wore all week
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
What I'm reading, the book I put down, and the pants I wore all week
A DNF, a comfort read, new Madeline Miller, and really good pants. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
Plus: Kicking off Pride Month with the new Goodnewspaper and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus: A landmark ruling for new fossil fuel projects and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
And a job board for work in the food industry ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...








Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar