|
|
|
🥣 Battle of the brownies: Which boxed brownie mix is actually the best? Wirecutter tested 20+ options to find out.
🏛️ Greek to me: Sorry, can't — we're busy watching the cast of The Odyssey recap the entire movie in dactylic hexameter.
💅 The auntie edit: One of our favorite Substack columns, mother curious, just launched a monthly segment that explores what it means to be child-free. Bonus? One of our very own editors is the first guest in the series!
💼 For job seekers: The Trevor Project, the leading suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ+ young people, is seeking a new Manager, State Advocacy (remote).
📝 A good question: What are your intentions for this new month ahead? Whether you aim to be ambitious or simply to be present — we're cheering you on.
|
|
|
"We just moved into a new house, and the landscaping needs a lot of work. We've already found quite a few black widows (yikes!), and with a toddler crawling around, I've been searching for safe, nontoxic ways to get rid of dangerous pests. BugMD has been a great option for clean-label pest control, with plant-powered sprays that don't rely on harsh chemicals and are safe to use around children and pets. We also picked up a pack of the mosquito stickers for summer evenings and camping trips!" [Check it out] |
|
How one reader's community showed up for her:"Years ago, I was deep in the trenches of an undiagnosed autoimmune flare and holding on for dear life. I lived alone and was trying to hold it together, but had gotten to a point where I needed to reach out for support. I texted my wonderful group of soul-filling friends and expressed my struggles and asked if one of them could come over to just “be” with me, so I didn’t have to be alone. Without prompting, each of them responded by taking one evening that weekend to come over and stay the night to help get me through. That memory and those acts of kindness are etched into my being. Forever grateful!" - AH |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar