|
|
|
❤️ A gentle reminder: You don't need to build "a personal brand."
🥧 Batch better: Make healthy eating easy by batch cooking things that are actually delicious! Olivia Noceda has a series that has us running to the grocery store to get cooking — her recipes are also pregnancy safe.
💌 Become a member: Access to our membership community is currently 20% off — enjoy our meditation library, monthly events with our editors, and our Sunday send The Weekly Edit.
💼 For job seekers: mindbodygreen is seeking a new NBHWC-Certified Health Coach Faculty Member to support their 20-week Health Coach Certification Program.
📝 A good question: Can you ask your body what she needs and linger long enough to listen for the answer?
|
|
Join our editors virtually on October 5th at 10am PT for an hour of meditation, community, and intention setting as we welcome in a new month. ✨📝
|
|
|
"I had a friend confess they'd been using a few drops of my ILIA Face Milk each time they used my bathroom — and raved about how smooth and refreshed it made their skin feel. I ended up gifting them their own bottle, because while I do love to share most things, don't take my skincare!! Anyways, I love this ILIA product for priming and moisturizing your skin, with or without makeup." [Check it out] |
|
One reader's reco:"I try to support small businesses whenever I can. One of my very favorites is a small, family-owned hardware store near me. They can always tell me the best solution for whatever issue crops up. One of the owners even helped me find the right fittings to hook a vintage blue enamel cast-iron sink to the faucet on the outside of my house so I have a hand-washing sink while I'm working in my garden! They even have all the old-fashioned fertilizers and things that my grandmother always recommended for her flower garden." - VE |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar