|
👩🌾 In the dirt: Is anyone else hitting the reset button on their compost pile? Us too, and we're referencing this guide along the way.
👙 Ask our editors: We're currently reviewing sustainable swimwear — what questions do you have for us? Leave them here and we'll do our best to cover them!
📸 Snapshot: In this Saturday's edition of The Weekend Edit, Grace shares how she invites inspiration for seasonal photoshoots. Subscribe now to read.
💼 For job seekers: The Poetry Foundation is looking for a new Social Media Associate in the Chicago area.
📝 A good question: Can you recognize your own positive impact on those around you? Take a moment to write it down, and commit to memory all of the ways you enrich the lives of others.
🌎 Join us on April 7th at 5pm PT/ 8pm ET on Zoom for a guided meditation and community discussion based on the article: Is It Possible To Live Sustainably When You Love Stuff? Bonus points for bringing your mending pile to work on while we chat.
"At the top of the year I wanted to be more intentional about my creative practice, so I made a resolution to take one film photo for each day of 2026. I'll likely write a full editorial on the experience (it has been far from flawless!) but for now, I want to share that I've been using The Darkroom Lab for photo developing. So much of what holds me back from being creative is often the logistics, like where to send my film when I've used up the roll. If you, like me, want to start shooting film but aren't sure where to begin, I highly recommend The Darkroom Lab for simple, quick, and high-quality photo development." [Try it out] |
What is bringing one reader joy these days:"In northern CA, it is still very much a cold and rainy winter, even as blooms are budding all around. As a lover of art making, I'm creating a flower-related piece a day inspired by whimsical prompts, such as: flamingo, green, happy, skunk for example. Doing a challenge like this not only brings me joy but also allows me the room to embrace being bold, embrace creative freedom, play with audacious color choices, and new mediums. Having so much fun, I'm inviting others to join me for March Month of Flowers where a daily prompt stimulates your imagination, and we share our creations in a group. Art for everyone! Art for connection, for emotional catharsis, and joy." - TD |
|
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar