|
Hi! According to my Substack analytics, you’re a Downtime VIP—aka one of my most engaged subscribers. So first off, THANK YOU! I’m offering 30% off a paid subscription now and thought you’d like to know. (That’s about $3.50/month or 80 cents per newsletter. If Substack had a Bargain Bin, this would be in it!) Upgrading to a paid Downtime subscription gets you perks like access to all bonus content and recommendations (including a new monthly column I’m launching next month), access to the archive of 100+ posts, and the ability to ask our reader chat for recommendations for anything from travel to kids stuff to books. Most of all, your direct support means the newsletter can sustain itself. It means I can compensate contributing writers and an editor, and invest more time in this space. And if you can’t swing it right now, no sweat - thanks for reading and being here. I know many of you’ve been reading for many years, and I’m so grateful to have a little slice of your downtime. <3 |
nedjelja, 6. rujna 2026.
Get 30% off your subscription
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
Get 30% off your subscription
A Downtime Sale! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...
-
Plus: Kicking off Pride Month with the new Goodnewspaper and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus: A landmark ruling for new fossil fuel projects and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus, a roundup of links and fun finds from the week. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...


Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar