Everyone else will tell you how to live your life if you let them. Spend your life in the wide open spaces of your own self-determination, creativity, and imagination.
Warmly, AmyAnn Cadwell & The Good Trade Team
A playlist of great, groovy tunes to make you feel young forever in all the ways that matter. đ¶
Quality telehealth has come a long way in the last several years. Don't let the hunt for the right provider stop you from finding a good therapist! Check out our favorite virtual therapy sites to get started.
đ A good question: What misconceptions did you carry when you were younger about the age you are now?
From Silsila Bahrami, Contributing Editor
"In using my Cycles Journal daily, it's helped me understand my body in a way I never thought was possible. Filled with wisdom, prompts, and a detailed symptom and habit tracker, I look forward to learning something new about myself each and everyday." [Check it out]
What one reader is learning right now:
"Right now I'm learning to live in light of my value. It is my choice who I let into my life and I'm choosing to only engage with people that value me for who I am." - JH
Want to support The Good Trade? We're a women-led, small biz on a sincere mission to support you in your care of yourself, your community, and the planet. It means a lot to us to be in your inbox each morning. Here are a few ways you can support the newsletter.
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar