|
đđ»♀️ New year, new hair: Cute inspo for your next cut.
đđœ♀️ TCM love: We're following this account for guided Gua Sha tutorials.
đ Spring style reset: Snag gift cards to brands Subset, Lo & Sons, Holden, and Cariuma in this giveaway from Commons!
đŒ For job seekers: Ooh la la, Maude is seeking a brand marketing manager.
đ A good question: What is your very favorite part of your daily routine? Hit reply and let us know, we may share in a future edition!
"If natural beauty looks are your thing, be sure to put Saie Beauty on your radar! The eco-conscious brand makes luxury makeup for those of us who want to look like ourselves but with just a bit of oomph. I especially love the mascara! " [Read my review] |
One reader's favorite place to go on a solo date:"I love going to the movies by myself! I didn't really date or have a significant o until I was 22, and even then we were long distance for 5 years. But I LOVE going to the movie theater. So if my friends didn't want to see a certain movie or they weren't available, I would just go by myself! It's definitely a form of self-love for me where I can just be with my own intimate thoughts before, during, and after the film. And sometimes, if I'm lucky enough, I'll be the only one in the theater, and it's as if the actors on the giant screen are performing just for me." - RM |
| Want to support The Good Trade? We're a women-led, small biz on a sincere mission to support you in your care of yourself, your community, and the planet. It means a lot to us to be in your inbox each morning. Here are a few ways you can support the newsletter. đ Add hello@thegoodtrade.com to your contacts so you never miss an edition. đ Share The Daily Good with anyone who may enjoy it! Here's a unique referral link: https://join.thegoodtrade.com/7ccf6283/ ✨Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for a roundup of our top read content of the week. đŹ Hit reply to this email with content ideas, good news, musings, or encouragement—we read every note! |



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar