|
|
|
🚨 Red light, spotlight: LELO's recent NYC event made the case that pleasure is self-care, too — use code SPOTLIGHT for 20% off in ALL products (stackable with current deals)! [TGT PARTNER]
🍝 Easy and delish: Organic, restaurant-quality pasta dishes that come in a box? We're intrigued.
🌿 Last chance: Today is the final day to save 20% on your annual membership to The Weekend Edit.
💼 For job seekers: LA-based Pacific Opera Project is hiring! Could you be the next Executive Director?
📝 A good question: Happy October! Do you have any intentions, longings, or hopes for the month ahead? If so, hit reply — we'd love to hear about them.
|
|
Join our editors virtually on October 5th at 10am PT for an hour of meditation, community, and intention setting as we welcome in a new month. ✨📝
|
|
|
"If you're decorating for the holidays, check out Celestial At Home from this father daughter duo. They sell high quality, reusable, wreathes, garland, flowers and candles that are actually gorgeous and will last you seasons to come!" [Check it out] |
|
What one reader loves about their life:"I love our neighborhood....it evolves and changes but I love where we live. It has been a bit sad to see longtime neighbors move and houses become rentals but every time I think of moving I come back to all it affords me." - MH |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar