petak, 18. rujna 2026.

I’m so glad summer is ending

Anyone else or just me?
͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­ ͏ ‌     ­
 
Healthline
 
 
Wellness Wire
 
 
In a Nutshell
On Wednesday, Tim wrote about “autumn anxiety” and how some people feel down at the end of the summer season. Today, I’ll be talking about the opposite — I’m SO ready for fall, and beyond over summer. Hot take, I know. Keep reading to hear me out.
 
 
 
 
Be well,
Morgan Mandriota
Newsletter Editor, Healthline
Morgan Mandriota  
 
 
 
A person looking out at the sunset over the ocean
WHAT’S GOT US BUZZING

Summer is the worst season, prove me wrong

OK, OK, that headline is dramatic… but I do kind of feel that way.

I know there are a lot of summer lovers out there, including many of you who emailed us after Wednesday’s newsletter, but I’m just not one of them. Having my sweaty legs stick to seats is annoying, and all of the mosquitoes and spotted lanternflies stress me out. And despite having a closet full of clothes, I never know what to wear during a heat wave. I’m also an introvert who likes to stay inside, so the pressure to get out there with everyone else and take advantage of the summer weather is strong.

I know we technically have 4 more days until the autumn equinox, but summer has been officially over in my mind since Labor Day.

Fall is hands down my favorite season, and I’ve been waiting for it to come back around since it ended last year. I love the chillier weather, seasonal desserts (apple cider donuts!), and not sweating all the time. Seeing the leaves change color in the mountains where I live always fills me with joy and awe.

I’m so excited to wear oversized sweaters and beanies again. I can’t wait for the mosquitoes to go away and to feel less guilty about being inside because I “should” be out enjoying the sun. I’m ready to turn off my air conditioners for the year and open my windows for a fresh, cool cross-breeze.

So much goodness is in store, and I’m looking forward to all of it! My only gripe is that it ends too soon.
💌 Enough about me. What about you? Are you like me, or would you be happy with an endless summer? Email wellnesswire@healthline.com to chime in with your season-related thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
Based on your interests
Tips to Fight Insomnia and Fall Asleep Fast
READ ON  
 
 
 
 
health stories you need

What we’re reading next

⚠️ What are the symptoms of kidney failure? Urinary problems, fatigue, gastrointestinal issues, and more.
💉 Common side effects of GLP-1 medication. Here’s what to know.
💩 10 reasons it hurts when you poop. Plus, what to do about it.
🧠 The mental health benefits of exercise. Learn how physical activity can affect your brain.
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time,
healthline
Take care of yourself, and we’ll see
you again soon!
 
 
Telegram
This edition was powered by
banana-infused maple syrup.
 
fb   tiktok   X   youtube   insta
View in browser

Did a friend send you this email? Subscribe here.
To see all newsletters, click here.

Privacy    |    Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences

We may feature your messages to our inbox within our content. Please do not provide any personal identifiable information. Replies may be edited for length and clarity. For more, see our Privacy Policy.

Our website services, content, and products are for informational purposes only. Healthline does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional. Healthline encourages you to make any treatment decisions with your healthcare professional.

Every product we recommend has gone through either Healthline’s or Optum Now’s vetting processes. If you buy through links on this page, we may receive a small commission or other tangible benefit. Healthline has sole editorial control over this newsletter. Potential uses for the products listed here are not health claims made by the manufacturers. Healthline and Optum Now are owned by RVO Health.

© 2026 RVO Health
1101 Red Ventures Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29707

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

 
 

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Our favorite protein sodas

A tasty way to add more protein to your day. ...