A buzzy book I read this week, fall denim, and a magical thing for toddler sleep routinesRecs: Week of Sept 18th
Paid subscribers get access to the full weekly newsletter of recommendations, including what’s beyond the paywall and the archives. Join us for $5/month to see everything! Hi, happy Friday! How was your week? I had the best time on Wednesday night hosting a chat with local D.C. author Mimi Montgomery at a dog park/social club. Petition to have more book events where dogs are present, please!! Thank you to the readers who came out to hang and to Axios and Wonderland Books for hosting! What else? I had the absolute honor of writing the cover column for Riverhead’s newspaper (yes, a real newspaper) called The Eddy. It’ll be available in hundreds of independent bookstores later this month. Subscribers (it’s FREE to get this delightful bookish newspaper) will get it in the mail, too, and it’s not too late to subscribe here to get the September issue. Please snap a pic and tag me if you see it! Lastly, I’m putting the finishing touches on the Downtime Fall Books Special, so be on the lookout for that soon. P.S. Congrats to reader Caroline who won the giveaway last week for Carla Lalli’s new cookbook! Today’s newsletter order is flipped because the book I read this week wasn’t exactly my cup of tea, so my review is tucked behind the paywall.
This week, I read Life of M by Rachel Cusk on audio. ... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Downtime to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
petak, 18. rujna 2026.
A buzzy book I read this week, fall denim, and a magical thing for toddler sleep routines
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
A buzzy book I read this week, fall denim, and a magical thing for toddler sleep routines
Recs of the week: Sept 18th ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...
-
Plus: Kicking off Pride Month with the new Goodnewspaper and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus: A landmark ruling for new fossil fuel projects and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
And a job board for work in the food industry ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...











Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar