|
|
|
🧳 Organized travel: One of our favorite family travel brands just dropped the coolest bag on Kickstarter. It won't release until spring 2026, so lock in the lowest price now (our editors swear by it for staying organized while traveling).
👡 Secondhand shoes: We love this guide to shopping the best pairs of used footwear.
🥨 Pretzels, please: These pretzel braids are non-GMO, vegan, and kosher. They are also sooo delish and perfect for lunchboxes or that midday work slump.
💼 For job seekers: The multifaith environmental nonprofit 501(c)3 Faith in Place is seeking a Communications Director.
📝 A good question: As we leave September behind, what are you holding onto, and what will you let go?
|
|
Join our editors virtually on October 5th at 10am PT for an hour of meditation, community, and intention setting as we welcome in a new month. ✨📝
|
|
|
"I haven't updated my everyday bag in nearly a decade, so this gorgeous splurge from Daneault seemed worth it! With LWG certified, vegetable-tanned leather and a patented reversible design, each piece is both a functional dream and a work of art. I got the olive and cream style, and I love flipping between the looks, just for fun!" [Check it out] |
|
How one reader would invest $5k in herself:"If I had $5,000, I would pursue my 300 hour yoga teacher training, preferably away for a while, somewhere I could truly dive deep into philosophy and meditation, and also a place where I could spend time in nature and the local culture. What a gift that would be!!" - CJ |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar