|
|
|
🌿 Find your flow: Slow down, breathe deeply, and reconnect with your body through these relaxing yoga poses that support stress relief.
🗯️ Fight better: Every couple fights, even the healthiest pairs! This 17-minute TED Talk helps shed some light on how to make it more productive and safe for all involved.
🐌 Make snail mail cute again: In case you need an excuse to write a handwritten letter this fall.
💼 For job seekers: Interested in job opportunities to work on gender equality and LGBTQI+ rights from around the world? Check out the job board at GenderJobs.org.
📝 A good question: What can you identify with your five senses from where you sit right now? Name what you can see, feel, hear, smell, taste.
|
|
Our next virtual meet-up is on Wednesday, September 23rd at 10 a.m. PT — We’ll be chatting with our editor Kate, whose article about doing a low-spend month inspired many rich reader conversations we can’t wait to dive into. Join us for a guided meditation and community discussion, plus a financial roundtable where we share our tips on making the most of our budgets. We can’t wait to see you!
|
|
|
"I tested bestsellers from CAKES body® boob solutions with some of my favorite summer tops and dresses to see if it was possible for me and my 32Gs to ever go braless. I tried the lifting boob tape, the sticky bra, and both the adhesive and non-adhesive original circle nipple covers over the course of hot, sweaty summer fun, and overall I was impressed! While there was a bit of a learning curve, once I got the hang of it I was able to enjoy everything from dog walks to date night completely bra-free!" [Read my review] |
|
What one reader loves about this season of life:"I love that I can play pickleball three days a week and have found my people. Two days of the week, you will find me at the Y lifting weights and swimming laps. At 71, I feel healthy and in charge of making my own fun." - ML |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar