|
|
|
💛 Cooking as self-care: We are reframing cooking as a daily ritual with Golde founder Trinity Mouzon Wofford's debut cookbook, released today!
✨ Out with the old: We recently shared our top decluttering tips, and the comments on this post are gold.
☔️ April showers: Brighten up rainy spring days with these colorful, whimsical umbrellas from Original Duckhead.
💼 For job seekers: Project Bread connects people in Massachusetts to reliable sources of food while advocating for policies to make food more accessible. They're looking for a Dietitian Nutritionist, Senior Coordinator to help their mission.
📝 A good question: What's been your greatest lesson in self-trust?
|
|
Join us on May 4th at 10am PT/ 1pm ET on Zoom for a guided meditation and community discussion based on the article How To Create a Mindful Morning Routine. ☕️
|
|
|
"On a recent trip, I realized I didn't have a tote bag — only my luggage, which wasn't ideal for a long day walking through Chicago. I did have a scarf, though! So I followed along with this YouTube tutorial and made a makeshift tote for the day, which ended up getting plenty of compliments. (I eventually picked up a Baggu from a local boutique, but this quick repurpose did the trick for a day!)" [Check it out] |
|
A reader comment we love:"I really like the concept of modeling behavior to give friends/family a chance to be the people we most want to see in the world. My therapist recently recommended modeling joyful eating and drinking at parties because I find myself surrounded by disordered perceptions of food, eating, and social drinking. I think many people eat normally at home, but in social settings, people (often women) fall into the habit of parroting diet culture in public and at parties. I try to be the first to go back for seconds or dessert without making a big deal, talk about new foods, recipes, or restaurants I love, and show that I genuinely love to feed myself and that I don't judge myself when I indulge in social settings." |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar