|
|
|
🪕 Music to our ears: We're obsessed with Amanda Seyfried playing Joni Mitchell's "California" on the dulcimer.
🩺 A step forward: the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists guidelines now allow for doctors to diagnose endometriosis without laparoscopic surgeries (progress 👏).
🎫 Better than a pinboard: Did you know you can just frame stuff? In a regular, ordinary frame? Create a mini collage of mementos and whatever else you like, whatever makes you happy.
💼 For job seekers: Explore a diverse range of career opportunities for mental health professionals — licensed therapists, associates, interns, students, and more.
📝 A good question: Is there a part of you that needs extra time and attention today — and can you carve out a moment to tend to yourself?
|
|
🌎 Join us on April 7th at 5pm PT/ 8pm ET on Zoom for a guided meditation and community discussion based on the article: Is It Possible To Live Sustainably When You Love Stuff? Bonus points for bringing your mending pile to work on while we chat.
|
|
|
"I'm traveling a ton this month for both work and pleasure, so it's essential that I rest up and take care to avoid the dreaded airplane bug I usually get. My team recommended this propolis spray from Beekeeper's Naturals and so far, so good. Plus I think it's super yummy!" [Check it out] |
|
A reader comment we love:"Great read! I've had my wearable for almost 6 years now and was so proud of the fact that I have not missed a single day. While I love the nerdy tech aspect of it, I've started to realize that I've lost the ability to trust myself and my body. There have been countless days where I've woken up feeling on top of the world, but my tracker shows me in red and then I think 'Hmm, maybe I don't feel so good.' Or the opposite - I wake up feeling like junk, but the tracker shows me in green and praises me on my great recovery. It's baffling at times. The tracking of metrics and the daily streak number became almost like an innocent addiction. I am up for renewal in a couple of months and will not be continuing. My overthinking mind has already started to challenge me - 'How will I know how I feel if I don't have a device telling me how I should feel?'. I am looking forward to using the money spent on the subscription to instead treat myself more intentionally - a massage, a new loose-leaf tea, a book I've been wanting to read, a new foam roller. That's my incentive as I transition back to a more in-tune, simpler connection to my own body." |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar