Haley Wrote This is a reader-supported newsletter. If it has brightened your inbox, please consider supporting it by becoming a paid subscriber, sharing it, and/or subscribing down below! I’m so glad you’re here. Hello and welcome to the first edition of my sketchbook series! But first, I’m giving away five signed copies of my book — enter to win here (giveaway closes on Sunday 4/7 at 11:59 PM PST)! Let’s move on to some newsletter perks (which will be accessible to all subscribers for the entire month of April. Yahoo!).
Your April discount code to my online shop is also live:
And finally! On to the main event: This week, I decided to keep it simple and share a drawing a day, starting with some florals for spring (groundbreaking!): Next up, some lively hearts: It was sunny on Wednesday, so I was in a particularly optimistic mood with this one: To end, a little recap of my Thursday (I’ve decided the København latte at Cafe Hagen is one of the better coffee drinks in the city. Prove me wrong!). See you next week (and take good care). Haley Wrote This is written by me (Haley Weaver!) and occasionally edited by my brilliant younger brother, Graham Weaver. If you like my work, consider supporting my Patreon or becoming a paying subscriber. |
petak, 5. travnja 2024.
Sketchbook #1
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
🗞️ Good News: You will now receive the Goodnewsletter every day!
Thanks for switching to daily good news! You can expect the Goodnewsletter to arrive in your inbox every day, Monday through Friday. ͏ ͏...
-
Plus: Kicking off Pride Month with the new Goodnewspaper and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus: A landmark ruling for new fossil fuel projects and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus, a roundup of links and fun finds from the week. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...










Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar