|
|
|
🪭 Beat the heat: Rejoice! One of our favorite sustainable brands now has affordable ceiling fans, so you can save on AC while staying cool (because summer isn't gone just yet).
🪷 Take a moment: Feeling overwhelmed? Work through anxiety with this tarot spread.
💛 Wholeheartedly: Our beloved co-founder and CEO AmyAnn is back after her summer maternity leave, and she shares her heartfelt reflections on what it means to devote ourselves fully to what we love.
💼 For job seekers: Help bring a soothing app to life as a Senior Product Designer for Calm.
📝 A good question: What is this season of life asking you to devote yourself to?
|
|
Our next virtual meet-up is on Wednesday, September 23rd at 10 a.m. PT — We’ll be chatting with our editor Kate, whose article about doing a low-spend month inspired many rich reader conversations we can’t wait to dive into. Join us for a guided meditation and community discussion, plus a financial roundtable where we share our tips on making the most of our budgets. We can’t wait to see you!
|
|
|
"It’s been a record-hot summer in Los Angeles, and between the heat and the fact that my husband and I both sleep hot, getting a good night’s sleep has been nearly impossible. The Chilipad 2.0 has helped us sleep through the night without blasting the AC, which is already saving us hundreds on our electric bill. It’s an upfront investment, but I love that you can use HSA/FSA funds since it's considered a wellness device!" [Check it out] |
|
What one reader wishes they'd known ahead of adulthood:"I wish I had known better financial management skills. Money was always discussed as an abstract concept in our house, something the adults worried about. I appreciated that I wasn't involved in any financial drama or crisis, but I do think there were better ways to teach kids and teens about money management beyond basic allowance and chore discussions. I felt like I was at a disadvantage when it came time to buy a car or a home, because there were so many hidden costs and interest rates, etc., that were overwhelming and difficult to understand in the middle of an already emotionally charged process. My child is very young now, but it's something I am trying to tackle, so I can give her better skills into her own adulthood. " - NVH |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar