|
|
|
💨 Easy peasy: These are our editors' favorite baby formulas for little ones with gassy or sensitive tummies.
🍼 Expanding access: We love how this brand is making it easier for parents to access donor breast milk and even freeze-dry their own. Use code GOODTRADE for 20% off any purchase.
❤️🔥 No gatekeeping: We love these confidence tips that center the only opinion we should care about when it comes to our bodies — our own.
💼 For job seekers: The University of Rochester Division of Midwifery is seeking to add a faculty midwife to their growing university-based practice.
📝 A good question: Can you thank your body for carrying you and sustaining you thus far?
|
|
Our next virtual meet-up is on Wednesday, September 23rd at 10 a.m. PT — We’ll be chatting with our editor Kate, whose article about doing a low-spend month inspired many rich reader conversations we can’t wait to dive into. Join us for a guided meditation and community discussion, plus a financial roundtable where we share our tips on making the most of our budgets. We can’t wait to see you!
|
|
|
"I’m a little over a year into motherhood, and I’ve been surprised by how isolating it can feel, even in a city full of other parents. We’re all busy, traffic makes getting together a project, and finding the energy to make new friends isn’t always easy. It’s made me realize just how true it is that it takes a village. I recently found oPPal, a platform created by a mom who experienced postpartum depression that pairs new moms with “vet” moms who’ve been there. Having someone to talk to, check in with, and remind you that you’re not alone has been such a gift. Use code THEGOODTRADE for a discount on your first three months." [Check it out] |
|
What one reader wishes they'd known ahead of adulthood:"I had known that adulthood would be hard, like that was not something that I did not think would happen, but I was never taught even in school, really good ways to budget and invest. As an adult, I feel like now I am playing catch-up learning how to do this for myself through trial and error. I hope to teach my children about this before they enter adulthood so they don't have to learn it themselves later on." |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar