|
|
|
🌱 Home grown: Whether you're a beginner or seasoned gardener, these herb garden ideas are worth trying.
📲 Circling back: For readers who want to access the beta version of (held), a new nervous system regulation app, the access codes are fixed! Use the code HELDTEST22 on the first page after download, then code RELIEF03 at checkout to get three free months.
🪴 Fresh start: Our editor recently shared how starting over has taught her what really makes a house a home.
✨ Glow up girl: This new era of one of our fave content creators (and superstar L&D nurse!) as she rebuilds her life post-divorce is the wise, loving, and goofy inspo we all need for dark times.
💼 For job seekers: Project Success is a youth development nonprofit organization that helps students connect to their purpose, and they're seeking a Classroom Facilitator (hybrid role; in or near Minneapolis).
📝 A good question: What would you say to someone who needs to be brave? Now tell yourself the same, when you're in need of some courage.
|
|
Our next virtual meet-up is on Wednesday, September 23rd at 10 a.m. PT — We’ll be chatting with our editor Kate, whose article about doing a low-spend month inspired many rich reader conversations we can’t wait to dive into. Join us for a guided meditation and community discussion, plus a financial roundtable where we share our tips on making the most of our budgets. We can’t wait to see you!
|
|
|
"Did you know you can order spare parts from IKEA? We recently bought an Ikea cabinet secondhand and it was missing piece of hardware. I went online to IKEA's website, searched for our exact cabinet, opened the instruction manual to find the exact serial number for which piece we were missing, and then added those to my cart. They arrived at our house within the week and our cabinet was fastened to the wall in no time. The best part — it was completely free!" [Check it out] |
|
A reader comment we love:"'Out of all the articles I’ve read on this site, this one has resonated the most with me. Thank you so much.' says a comment below… I feel exactly the same. This is the best article I have read on The Good Trade. And it touched me to the point that, through the whole time I was reading it, I kept on repeating myself 'you must take the time to write a thank you comment after' (I have NEVER written a comment before). Thank you so much for this piece Stephanie. You write super well (and I read a lot so I can be quite critical about writing style). I wish you to find the time and everything else you may need to finish your book. And if not, well, I wish you to keep on writing to bring us these types of amazing articles. Merci merci merci, from France, with love." |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar