I’m on vacation this week, so I thought that paid subscribers might be interested in some of the questions I send to my therapy clients. After every meeting, I send three or four questions that are still bouncing around in my brain. It’s not homework—just an invitation to keep the thinking going. Where they take it is up to them. Free subscribers, I’ll be back next week on my regular schedule. If you feel left out, feel free to peruse the archive. There are 263 of these babies! I’m sure you’ll find something that taps you on the shoulder. 17 Questions I’ve Emailed My Therapy Clients
Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to The Anxious Overachiever to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
utorak, 11. kolovoza 2026.
17 Follow-Up Questions I've Emailed My Therapy Clients
Pretplati se na:
Objavi komentare (Atom)
17 Follow-Up Questions I've Emailed My Therapy Clients
I’m on vacation this week, so I thought that paid subscribers might be interested in some of the questions I send to my therapy clients. ...
-
Plus: Kicking off Pride Month with the new Goodnewspaper and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus: A landmark ruling for new fossil fuel projects and more good news to celebrate! ...
-
Plus, a roundup of links and fun finds from the week. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ...

Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar