|
|
|
💎 Heirloom glow up: We love to see the way this NYC-based studio transforms sentimental and inherited fine jewelry into a new bespoke treasure.
💆♀️ Au natural: Can face massage replace botox and fillers? According to Julie, a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, facial reflexologist, educator, and former celebrity esthetician, the answer is yes!
👡 Summer style: Stylist and curator Allison Bornstein shares what she's wearing this summer and how she turned her closet editing techniques around on herself.
💼 For job seekers: TGT fave sustainable jewelry company Brilliant Earth is seeking a new Product Development Specialist.
📝 A good question: What are you wearing when you feel most like you?
|
|
|
"I sought out AquaTru after discovering lead in my apartment’s water. After two months of testing, I’m generally happy with the AquaTru system. AquaTru water tastes great, doesn’t take up too much space under the sink, and had a pretty straightforward installation. I consider myself generally pretty handy, but I ended up getting professional help installing for peace of mind drilling into the existing pipes." [Read my full review] |
|
A reader's affirmation we love:"I have the privilege to grow old, let go of youth and embrace wisdom and spiritual enlightenment. I am grateful for this gift." Thank you for sharing your beautiful words! |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar