|
|
|
💫 Scent by the stars: Find your signature fragrance based on your zodiac sign, with fresh florals, bright citrus, and airy musks written in the stars.
🦁 Nostalgia overload: These nontoxic onesies have magnetic closures and Lion King prints for all the millennial parents (and aunts/uncles!).
🌻 From the weekend: AmyAnn shares how she's dwelling on trust, joy, and optimism as she prepares to welcome her second child in the coming weeks.
💼 For job seekers: Gardeners of LA assemble! This job board posts open paid and volunteer positions in horticulture, gardens, nurseries, museums, and more.
📝 A good question: Which passions call to you; is there something that just won't let you go?
|
|
Join us on May 4th at 10am PT/ 1pm ET on Zoom for a guided meditation and community discussion based on the article How To Create a Mindful Morning Routine. ☕️
|
|
|
"As someone whose hands age faster than the rest of her body (thank you, genetics), I love a good hand cream. And with the summer months ahead, there’s nothing quite as irritating as dry hands after a day of gardening or time at the beach. This new hand cream from one of my tried-and-true skincare brands is deeply nourishing without leaving my hands feeling greasy or slimy. It’s often out of stock, so whenever I see it available, I always snag a few tubes (yes, I go through it that quickly)." [Check it out] |
|
How one reader is staying inspired:"I am venturing into a new career as an artist and potter. I belong to a studio (as well as having a home studio). Being around other creative people at the studio is pretty inspiring, as you might imagine. The age range is great — high-school students up to 67 years old (I am 55). It is hard, though, to not fall into the comparison trap (I will forever be a beginner!). So the studio instructor gently suggested that I visit some art museums and just wander, soaking in the energy and art. My first museum visit sparked something in me. I did feel the energy of the artists who created the pieces and I also felt more freed to create what speaks to me. It must have had something to do with seeing the vast unique differences between the artists, artwork, and mediums. I plan to visit more museums throughout the summer months to keep my mind open and my judgement (of myself) in perspective." - SC |
|



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar