We have permission to not participate in every trend we see. Instead, today's featured read offers a look at how starting from scratch can streamline our style — and embrace our sense of self.
Our editor accidentally donated a bin of summer clothes instead of putting them in storage. After mourning the loss and assessing the clothes she had left, she's been rebuilding her closet one piece at a time.
A great pillow can make all the difference in how well you sleep, but there isn't a one-size-fits-all option. That's why our editors tested dozens of nontoxic pillows to find the best picks for every type of sleeper!
📝 A good question: What are you wearing when you feel most like you?
From Ashley D'Arcy, Senior Editor
"My summer love is my huge 18oz bottle of SuperGoop Play sunscreen. It comes with me hiking, camping, and to the beach. I love being able to liberally use it without worrying about running out, and I avoid going through multiple spray bottles of sunscreen in a single beach trip. Win, win, win. " [Check it out]
A reader comment we love:
"Absolutely loved this read! I’ve been working on trusting myself and learning that there is no right or wrong choice, there is only the choice I make and how I respond to whatever unfolds as a result of that choice. Struggling to concisely put into words the feelings this sparked for me, but this has given me a lot to journal and think on. Thank you for sharing!"
Want to support The Good Trade?
We're a women-led, small biz on a sincere mission to support you in your care of yourself, your community, and the planet. It means a lot to us to be in your inbox each morning. Here are a few ways you can support the newsletter.
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar